We’ve had a few fall days here in New York already and my mindset is slowly shifting toward sweaters and boots. Here are some pieces I’m eyeing for fall…
1. Lou & Grey Cropped Neon Sweater / I’ve been eyeing this sweater for months at work and am so excited it’s finally out! I’m loving pops of neon paired with neutrals this fall.
2. Levi’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jean / I’ve also been eyeing these for awhile since seeing them on a friend. They’re the perfect medium blue wash.
3. Tory Sport Bubble Sneaker / I’m all about comfort and these sneakers pair just as well with trousers as they do with jeans.
5. Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Candle / With the change of seasons I always like to switch up our candles at home. I absolutely love Jo Malone’s scents and just finished one of their candles.
6. Madewell Daisy Pouch / I love the embroidered flowers on this suede pouch.
7. Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag / Embossed croc is one of my favorite materials for accessories and I love it in this chocolate-hued mini bucket bag. Perfect fall bag.
8. Alex Mill Garment-Dyed Button Down / I bought this shirt over the weekend and am obsessed with how soft it is! Olive is quickly becoming my color for fall.
9. Tory Sport Sherpa Fleece Jacket / This jacket caught my eye because of the mix of green & navy and I love the pairing of cozy sherpa with luxe satin quilting.
10. Loeffler Randall Joni Boot / Loeffler Randall is hands down my favorite boot brand. Their pieces seem to never go out of style and are always comfortable.