Oh hi, nice to see you again! It's been far too long since I've shared what's catching my eye. Right now I cannot get enough of interesting neutral pieces, whether it's through subtle patterns, textures, or finishing details like pom-poms, tassels, and fringe! As soon as it gets warm out, my wardrobe craves more free-spirited pieces.
1. Zara Eyelet Crop Top / Because what's summer without copious amounts of white eyelet? (Also comes in black if that's more your jam.)
2. Suno Embroidered Tunic / Suno makes some of the best printed pieces out there. After spotting this in a Steven Alan store, it's been on my wishlist. And now it's on sale, making it even more appealing.
3. Dieppa Restrepo Leon Loafers / A classic pair of nude loafers has been on my shopping list forever and these are the best option I've found.
4. Sophie Anderson Woven Bucket Bag / I spotted this bag over the weekend on instagram and it became an instant obsession. Sophie Anderson has some of the coolest woven bags out there for summer - think lots of geometric patterns and pops of color.
5. Parachute Cashmere Throws / I know it's summer and sweltering out, but you know the second you go inside you'll be in the arctic due to the A/C! I met the founder of Parachute, Ariel, this winter and she was wearing one of these as a scarf and looked so chic. I am convinced these are a year-round staple - perfect to keep on hand when you're in a cold office or movie theater and perfect for cuddling up with on the couch.
6. Ulla Johnson Cusco Wrap / This wrap is the perfect topper for any outfit. Think cool summer nights on the beach. Also here and here.
7. Coqui Coqui Amenities Box / I have yet to visit the infamous Coqui Coqui in Tulum (don't worry, it's at the top of my list), but at least I can make our apartment smell like it! This box comes with all the perfumery's best scents in shampoo, conditioner, bath oil, bar soap and cologne.
See what else I'm Currently Coveting on Pinterest.