I can hardly believe that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend. I've been longing for summer for months and I am so happy it's finally here! As soon as summer hits, I put away most of my black pieces and my wardrobe shifts into more blues and whites...
1. Isabel Marant Étoile Embroidered Cover-Up / I've had my eye on the shirt version of this for months, but now it's sadly sold out! I love the embroidery on this cover-up and it's on sale! (Also here). I recently scooped up a more budget-friendly version from Zara.
2. Cuyana Summer Hat / I wanted this hat last summer and when it returned this year, I immediately purchased it! I love how much coverage the wide brim gives you.
3. Mansur Gavriel Suede Mules / I love the shape of these mules and the navy suede will carry you from spring to fall.
4. Straw Tote by Sensi Studio / What's summer without the perfect carryall for the beach? I love that this straw tote isn't fussy and over decorated.
5. Vintage Levi's Shorts / After finding so-so pairs of vintage Levi's shorts, I sucked it up and went to The Line to find my perfect pair. They fit so well and I know I'll wear them all summer long. (Also here).
6. & Other Stories Striped Tee / I've been living in striped crewneck tees and I love the unique back on this one. Pairs perfectly with the above shorts or below skirt!
7. Zara Striped Midi Dress / As always, Zara is killing it in the summer dress game. I had to have this off-the-shoulder dress after seeing it on Harley Viera-Newton (hint: it looks better if you tie the bow directly in the front!).
8. J.Crew Clip-Dot Midi Skirt / This skirt reminds me of an old Creatures of Comfort skirt that I never tracked down. I love wearing white midi skirts in summer - so easy with a simple tee and sandals.