It is currently 22° (feels like 8°) in NYC and the only thing on my mind is summer. Palm fronds, tassels, and hints of blush pink are catching my eye...
1. Cedric Charlier Palm Leaf Sweater / This sweater has warm weather vibes written all over it.
2. Cave Collective Double Tassel Necklace / I've been wanting this necklace since I first came across it! I love the tassels and subtle blush color.
3. Palm Frond Artwork / If you can't go to the tropics, bring the tropics to you.
4. Fredericks & Mae Wire Tassel Keychain / A pretty tassel that makes finding your keys so much easier!
5. Marysia Swim Santa Monica Bikini / I love Marysia's scallop designs and am very tempted by this new silhouette.
6. J.Crew Ryan Sunglasses / J.Crew just launched sunglasses and I'm smitten with this blush pink, slightly-retro pair.
7. Kayu Cactus Clutch / Carry a piece of the desert with you no matter what type of weather.
8. Loeffler Randall Luz Heels / I have these in black and am thinking I need the nude as well! As a non-heel wearer, these are super comfortable and they add a touch of interest to a simple outfit.
9. Byredo Gypsy Water Lotion / I find fragrance to last so much longer when applied as a lotion and I've been coveting this famed scent from Byredo for a looong time.
10. Indego Africa Eyelash Basket / You can never have too many baskets for hiding things and I love this cute little guy!
See what else I'm currently coveting here.