Now that the weather has gotten cooler, I've been wearing some iteration of the above outfit every day. I picked up those wide-leg jeans a few weeks ago and have been pleasantly surprised with how versatile they are! I'm planning on adding the white pair to my closet for spring and summer.
1. Topshop Jacket with Faux Fur / I love how the faux fur adds a bit of texture to this classic silhouette.
2. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch / The geometric print on this clutch is a great way to add interest to a neutral outfit. There's also a card case and passport holder in the same pattern, if you're looking for a smaller item. (P.S. use code GOBIG15 for up to 25% off your order at Shopbop!)
3. Madewell Wafflestitch Turtleneck Sweater / Oversized cozy sweaters are my favorite thing during winter, so I'm always stocking up on new options so I don't wear the same ones too many times! I'm not huge on turtlenecks so I like that this one has a shorter neck! (P.S. use code CALMDOWN for 25% off your order at Madewell!)
4. Club Monaco Thisbee Scarf / I've been looking for a classic scarf that isn't too bulky, but also keeps me super warm and this scarf does just that. I like the two-tone colorway that adds a little interest to it.
5. ASOS Chelsea Boots / After searching forever for a pair of chelsea boots, I finally landed on this pair from ASOS and now wear them almost every day.
6. J.Crew Rayner Wide-Leg Black Jeans / As I mentioned above, I'm obsessed with these jeans and have been wearing them constantly! I thought I'd maybe wear them a handful of times, but I keep reaching for them. A word of advice - size down! (P.S. use code HOLIDAY for 30% off your purchase at J.Crew!)