The lovely Rashi nominated me for a Liebster Award, which is essentially a list of questions to answer and then you nominate some other lovely people to answer. It's a fun way to learn more about each other. So here goes:
1. Spring or fall?
Fall - I love all of the festivities that go along with the season!
2. Your quirkiest habit?
I make patterns out of numbers. I am constantly doing math problems with the time, dates, addresses, etc!
3. Hour of the day you are most productive?
Not really sure but I'd guess 11-12 AM.
4. What's a reoccuring dream you have/have had?
One where I can't find a bathroom (this usually occurs when I have to go to the bathroom in real life).
5. Heels or flats?
Flats (but hopefully one day I'll be a heels girl!)
6. Something your readers may not know about you?
I've driven cross country three times.
7. One person you want to meet—living or dead?
Michael Bierut. So I may have already met him, BUT it was just for a photo and I'd love to have a full conversation with him. He's a super talented designer, crazy smart, and hilarious.
8. The fashion trend you'd never be caught dead in?
Wedge sneakers—I'd be so happy to see them go out of style soon.
9. One piece of advice you'd give your 13 year old self?
Hang in there, enjoy where you're at. The real world will come eventually, but you'll only be 13 once. (And don't throw out your Domino magazines!)
And just for fun - I'd love for you guys to answer some questions about yourselves:
1. Place you want to travel to next
2. Book you're reading (or planning on reading)
3. Favorite beauty product
4. Something you're looking forward to
5. Favorite movie
6. Your favorite piece of advice/words of wisdom