Jenna Lyons, newly appointed President of J.Crew, is a huge inspiration to me and her interiors are no exception. This photo is of the bathroom located at the J.Crew Women's Collection store located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan at 1035 Madison Ave (photo credit Lonny)). The bathroom is an exact replica of Lyons' own in her Park Slope home. I love dramatic wall treatments in bathrooms and the thick black and white stripes are traditional while still being fun. Here are a few things you can use to get this look in your own home.
1. Pottery Barn, Eleanor Frameless Mirrors, $79-99
2. Anthropologie, Refracted Ambiance Jar, $18
3. Ballard Designs, Thema Rug, $499
4. Restoration Hardware, Mercer Frames Chestnut, $39-59
5. Anthropologie, Provence Society Small Perfume Bottle, $18
6. Kate Spade, Hopper Dot Large Dot Mini Rose Bowl, $75
7. Anthropologie, Bustled Shower Curtain, $118